1. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
2. In One God eternally existing in three persons: namely, the Father, Son andHoly Ghost
3. that Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of the Father conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the birgin Mary, that Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dea, that He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
4. that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for the forgiveness of sins.
5. That justicifation, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
6. In sanctification subsequent to the new birth through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word and by the Holy Ghost.
7. Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
8. In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
9. In speaking with pther tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is initial evidence of th baptism of the Holy Ghost.
10. In water baptism by immersion and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost.
11. Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
12. In the Lord’s supper and washing of the saints’ feet.